Bastrop Veterinary Hospital Services
- Preventive Medicine: Vaccinations, Parasite Control (intestinal worms, heartworms, fleas, ticks), Fecals, Dental Cleanings, Annual Exams, Microchips, Health certificates, Nail trim
- Surgery: Spay, Neuter, De-Claw, Lump removal, Ear hematomas, minor Orthopedic repair, Dental extractions, Hernia repairs, Eye enucleation, Foreign body removal, Amputation
- Medicine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of many illnesses including but not limited too - Parvo, Heartworm treatment, Diabetes, Thyroid diseases, Seizures, Arthritis, Skin diseases, Allergies, Anemia's including blood transfusions, Infections, Cough
- Boarding & Grooming
- Exams, vaccinations, parasite control, nutrition, selective surgeries, illness, nail, teeth, beak and wing trimming
- Preventative Medicine: Vaccinations, Digital Coggins, Parasite Control with Fecals, Dental Floating, Annual Exams, Pre-breeding exams, cultures and Ultrasound, Microchips, Freeze Branding, Health certificates
- Surgery: Castration, Laceration repair, Wolf teeth extraction, Eye enucleation, Caslicks, Lump removal, Hernia repair in foals
- Medicine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of many illnesses including but not limited too - Colic, Respiratory Diseases, Diarrhea, Cushings, Choke, Lameness, Pregnancy and complications, Infections
Bovine and Small Ruminant:
- Preventative Medicine: Vaccinations, Parasite Control with Fecals, Palpation and Ultrasound for pregnancy, Breeding soundness exams and Trich testing, Branding - freeze and hot, Dehorning, Foot trims, Health certificates, TB and Brucellosis testing
- Surgery: Castration, Laceration repair, Eye enucleation, Prolapses - vaginal and uterine, C-sections, Claw amputation, Cosmetic dehorning, Hernia repair
- Medicine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of many illnesses including but not limited too - Diarrhea, Respiratory Diseases, Lameness, Calving difficulties, Mastitis
- Farm Calls and herd management: Yes, we have a tranquilizer gun!
*We also do Surgery and Preventative Medicine for:: Deer, Camelids and Porcine
Pet Dental Care
We now use and recommend Oravet for dental care. Please call for more details.
|| Normal Appearing Gingiva
There is minimal plaque and calculous on the tooth surface.
|| Grade 1: Gingivits - Gingal Inflammation
Occurs secondary to plaque accumulation or calculus, the main sign is halitosis
|| Grade 2: Early Peridontal Disease
Appears as inflammation, swelling and moderate halitosis
|| Grade 3: Established Periodontal Disease
Appears as pustular discharge, bleeding and marked halitosis.
|| Grade 4: Advanced Periodontal Disease
Appears as bleeding gingiva, mobile teeth and marked halitosis.
Bastrop Veterinary Hospital of Bastrop offers exceptional care for your pet's needs.
Click on the link to send us an email or call us at 512-321-5386 or 512-303-6969
FREE HEARTWORM TEST WITH THE PURCHASE OF A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF HEARTWORM PREVENTION.
Jeff Schroeder, DVM
Darren Weiss, DVM
Heidi Moore, DVM
Stefanie Mosley, DVM
Lucy Pustejovsky (Dr. P), DVM
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.
|Monday||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|