Bastrop Veterinary Hospital Services
- Preventive Medicine: Vaccinations, Parasite Control (intestinal worms, heartworms, fleas, ticks), Fecals, Dental Cleanings, Annual Exams, Microchips, Health certificates, Nail trim
- Surgery: Spay, Neuter, De-Claw, Lump removal, Ear hematomas, minor Orthopedic repair, Dental extractions, Hernia repairs, Eye enucleation, Foreign body removal, Amputation
- Medicine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of many illnesses including but not limited too - Parvo, Heartworm treatment, Diabetes, Thyroid diseases, Seizures, Arthritis, Skin diseases, Allergies, Anemia's including blood transfusions, Infections, Cough
- Boarding & Grooming
- Exams, vaccinations, parasite control, nutrition, selective surgeries, illness, nail, teeth, beak and wing trimming
- Preventative Medicine: Vaccinations, Digital Coggins, Parasite Control with Fecals, Dental Floating, Annual Exams, Pre-breeding exams, cultures and Ultrasound, Microchips, Freeze Branding, Health certificates
- Surgery: Castration, Laceration repair, Wolf teeth extraction, Eye enucleation, Caslicks, Lump removal, Hernia repair in foals
- Medicine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of many illnesses including but not limited too - Colic, Respiratory Diseases, Diarrhea, Cushings, Choke, Lameness, Pregnancy and complications, Infections
Bovine and Small Ruminant:
- Preventative Medicine: Vaccinations, Parasite Control with Fecals, Palpation and Ultrasound for pregnancy, Breeding soundness exams and Trich testing, Branding - freeze and hot, Dehorning, Foot trims, Health certificates, TB and Brucellosis testing
- Surgery: Castration, Laceration repair, Eye enucleation, Prolapses - vaginal and uterine, C-sections, Claw amputation, Cosmetic dehorning, Hernia repair
- Medicine: Diagnosis, Treatment and Management of many illnesses including but not limited too - Diarrhea, Respiratory Diseases, Lameness, Calving difficulties, Mastitis
- Farm Calls and herd management: Yes, we have a tranquilizer gun!
*We also do Surgery and Preventative Medicine for:: Deer, Camelids and Porcine
Pet Dental Care
We now use and recommend Oravet for dental care. Please call for more details.
|| Normal Appearing Gingiva
There is minimal plaque and calculous on the tooth surface.
|| Grade 1: Gingivits - Gingal Inflammation
Occurs secondary to plaque accumulation or calculus, the main sign is halitosis
|| Grade 2: Early Peridontal Disease
Appears as inflammation, swelling and moderate halitosis
|| Grade 3: Established Periodontal Disease
Appears as pustular discharge, bleeding and marked halitosis.
|| Grade 4: Advanced Periodontal Disease
Appears as bleeding gingiva, mobile teeth and marked halitosis.