1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
New Payment Options
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, North America's leading patient payment program. CareCredit offers a full range of payment plans to meet every financing need. With the popular No Interest Payment Plans* there are no interest charges if the balance is paid in full within the specified time period. Or, if you prefer an even lower monthly payment, you can choose the low interest, Extended Payment Plans* for procedure fees from $1,000 and up. Plus, there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. It's easy to apply and you'll receive an online decision in seconds. Apply now www.carecredit.com or see our staff for more details.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .